Homeowners across Dade City and Florida are threatened each year by severe weather and hurricanes. These tropical storms leave behind millions of dollars of damage in their wake. With a homeowners insurance policy, you can protect your Florida home no matter what blows through your home.
As a Dade City business, the agents of Boyett Insurance Agency understand the needs of Florida residents and can help you select the most fitting homeowners, renters, or condominium insurance policy for you and your family. You can customize your homeowners insurance policy to meet your needs or bundle it with other types of policies.
Whatever your needs are for you home in Dade City, Florida, the Boyett Insurance Agency covers all the bases for homeowners insurance. Some of the things our policies cover include:
- Coverage for your home and any permanent structures on your property such as sheds, barns, carports, and other detached storage facilities.
- Liability coverage to protect you if someone sustains an injury while on your property.
- Coverage for damage and theft to your personal property such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Additional living expense coverage for hotels and other reasonable expenses if a disaster forces you out of your house.
It is a common misconception that flood insurance is part of the typical homeowners policy, but it is not. The many hurricanes that hit Florida each year bring heavy rain and rising water making the entire state prone to flood damage. For more information on Flood Insurance, use our free Flood Insurance Tool.
For extra precautions or additional coverage, the Boyett Insurance Agency offers optional coverage to add to your homeowner’s policy. Some of the options are:
- Flood Insurance
- Identity theft expense coverage in the event your identity is ever stolen.
- Additional coverage for jewelry and watches that are not covered under standard personal property coverage.
Homeowner Insurance Discounts in Dade City
For many, a competitive and affordable rate is the deciding factor when selecting a policy. Along with low rates, many of the top insurance providers offer policy discounts that homeowners of Dade City may be unaware of. The state of Florida actually requires insurance companies to offer discounts for protecting your home against strong winds. A licensed inspector can determine if your home qualifies for these wind mitigation discounts.
Other discounts include multi-policy discounts, newly-purchased home discounts, protective device discounts, hail-resistant roof discounts, age of construction discounts, and claims free discounts. At Boyett Insurance Agency, we will find any policy discounts you may qualify for by being a responsible homeowner.
A complete and comprehensive homeowners insurance policy will give you peace of mind knowing that you and your family are protected from anything Florida may throw your way. For a free quote or for any questions you may have about homeowners, condo, or renters insurance, please contact us at 352-521-3030 or use our Home Insurance Quote Tool to get started.
Boyett Insurance Agency
We specialize in the following insurance throughout Dade City, Tampa Bay, Zephyrhills, Webster, and Brooksville: