Residents of Dade City are more susceptible to heavy rainfall and storms, which increases the chances of flooding. Situated between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, Florida is prime for flooding. Pair that with countless lakes, rivers and wetlands this state is saturated with water.
Don’t be left unprotected, floods do not discriminate between homes or businesses. Storm devastation hits all kinds of structures, inflicting destruction. Flooding damage can include:
- Doors and windows no longer open or close properly
- Cracks in ceiling, walls and floor boards
- Cracked door and window frames
- Shifting foundation
- Sloping floors
- Garage doors no longer meet the pavement
- Wall frames have separated from the building’s main structure
- Wall rotation has developed
- Stagnant water
- Sever water damage
- Sewage over flow
Your Solution is Flood Insurance from Boyett Insurance Agency
If you live in or around Dade City, FL trust our licensed agents to build a policy that is right for you. Our flood insurance can cover a variety of things like any permanent structure on your property, carports, sheds and other detached buildings.